Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

On the Rear axle their is a small spring about 1-1/2 inches.

Customer Question

On the Rear axle their is a small spring about 1-1/2 inches long. Could you tell me wear it goes.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm still not getting a response.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here but I see no one has responded with any help.This is most likely due to finding where this part goes may be difficult.I would contact a repair center or dealer to see if they can tell you for sure where this goes on your model.If this is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete