Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Roketa 2014 mini scooter fully auto isn't turning on I charged…

Customer Question
Roketa 2014 mini scooter fully...
Roketa 2014 mini scooter fully auto isn't turning on I charged the battery filled the gas still nothing now when I removed the seat found a white cap I removed it smelled like gas I filled it with has then turned on but how to I know if the fuel line is blocked !
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
7/25/2015
Motorcycle Mechanic: Wayne S., Motorcycle Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Wayne S.
Wayne S., Motorcycle Mechanic
Check the fuel valve on the gas tank, it might be vacuum controlled and is not allowing the fuel to flow properly.When vacuum is applied it opens and the fuel should flow freely.Check that out first and let me know.----
Thank you but your responses is 48 hours off almost . The bike was taken to a mechanic and is not repairable
No problem, just trying to help if possible.
WS
---