Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2014 can am renegade 1000 and I was out rip

Customer Question

I have a 2014 can am renegade 1000 and I was out for a rip an rolled it once landed on its wheels! Only noticeable damage is a bent tie rod but when I turn the key there is nothing no light up, no power just dead! Can't find any wiring that's broken or torn either! Any thoughts? P.s battery is fine still charged
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
If the battery has shorted out internally it can cause this here.I have seen battery voltage check o.k. but in some cases it can short or fail internally causing this fault.
If you can I would have it checked.If found o.k. the electronic ignition switch may be faulty needing replaced.
Thanks Pete