Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2009 150cc E-ton Beamer III. Last year I lost

Customer Question
Hello. I have a 2009...
Hello. I have a 2009 150cc E-ton Beamer III. Last year I lost the fingers on my left hand down to the knuckles. As a result, I cannot drive my vehichle because I cannot operate the rear (left) brake handle. Is it possible to find a foot brake pedal kit to adapt to my E-ton? I have a friend who will help me with the installation, and we might need some information and pointers to adapt a footbrake kit to my scooter. Thank you. ***** Haven, PA ***@******.*** one(###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 4 days by:
7/11/2015
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you haven't yet I would check with a repair facility to see if they offer or can order an a kit for this conversion here.I suspect one will be available for install and this would be the best place to locate it.If this is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete