Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2013 stock GSXR 600 . It feels too short on the rear…

Customer Question
I have a 2013 stock...
I have a 2013 stock GSXR 600 . It feels too short on the rear and front . Any way to raise the front and rear to fit me better ? I'm about 6' . Thank You
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
The bike is bone stock . Not lowered .
I'd like to raise both the front and rear a few inches because the bike feels too short. Thx
Answered in 2 days by:
7/2/2015
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would check with a local repair or accessory facility to see if they offer any kits to raise it as some do have kits or options to modify or raise it.If this is not an option for you or was already tried let me know.
Thanks Pete