TIMOTO
TIMOTO, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Honda registered technician, silver level award, former Kawasaki/Suzuki tech, 40+ years exp.
8313095

Iv just come off my honda ricon 680.. It rolled on its side

Customer Question

Iv just come off my honda ricon 680.. It rolled on its side and cut out...I got it back on its wheels and started it it started but then cut out all the lights on the dash did too what should I do how can I fix it??
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 2 years ago.
Is there any obvious damage to any of the electrical wiring? The first thing you need to do is use a test light to check both sides of each individual fuse in the fuse box to verify that all of them have power. Let me know what you find.