Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Purchased New water pump, installed but is not getting fire.

Customer Question
What should I check for...
Purchased New water pump, installed but is not getting fire. What should I check for
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
5/31/2015
Motorcycle Mechanic: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, proposed preliminary checks on :• presence and consistency of IGN+12 to the ignition coil;• continuity of the wires/contacts of the ignition switch;• fuse(s);• connectors/relays. Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.