Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

How to start the burgman 400 scooter. how do I go about obtaining…

Customer Question
how to start the burgman...
how to start the burgman 400 scooter. how do I go about obtaining the manuel for the burgman 400
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
5/27/2015
Motorcycle Mechanic: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, please try (if have not been done): • ignition ON;• Engine Stop to RUN;• engage brake(s);• press Starter button.If still a no-start, note if there would at least be a clicking sound. The Owner's Manual is not readily available as an electronic copy. Hard copies are available from some eBay sellers; 1, 2, 3.Depending on the year, the Service Manual may be available as an electronic copy.