TIMOTO
TIMOTO, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Honda registered technician, silver level award, former Kawasaki/Suzuki tech, 40+ years exp.
8313095

Shadow: I have a 1983 750 Honda Shadow and discovered a small

Customer Question

I have a 1983 750 Honda Shadow and discovered a small exhaust leak at the right side cylinder after dropping it on the left side while doing some maintenance. Everything appears in place and tight and the bike runs fine. Is it safe to ride for a day until I get it into a shop?
Thanks.
***** *****
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 2 years ago.
As long as all the hardware is tight then there will be no problem caused by the leak and it is safe to ride.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK, ThanksCustomer Re-assures me!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, the "Star" system is not responding on my computor but I give you 5 Stars. Again, thanksCustomer
Joe
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 2 years ago.
Ok Joe, the rating system should be enabled now. If you need any further assistance with this problem just add a reply. In the future, if you have any questions regarding any other service issues you can request me to assist you. Thank you.