Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a kawasaki brute force 750i, got it back from a guy

Customer Question

I have a kawasaki brute force 750i, got it back from a guy that performed some engine work on it and I took it for a spin after bringin it home and have no power. Won't go over 7 mph,no belt light comes on. What is causing this?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not checked the fuel supply for any restrictions in the fuel tank or fuel lines or even a restricted fuel filter this should be done.If a restriction is found this will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.
If this is or was checked and all found to be o.k. I would see if the repair facility that did the work will re check their work to see if anything they had done needs corrected to resolve this here.
Thanks Pete