Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

Hi, I have an Aprillia Dorsoduro(NNN) NNN-NNNN when riding the

Customer Question

Hi, I have an Aprillia Dorsoduro(NNN) NNN-NNNN when riding the other day the triangular red light with an exclamation mark in it came on and started flashing, the bike cut out "URGENT SERVICE" also appeared on the dash. the bike starts and runs ok for about 5-10 seconds and then starts to run erratically as in it picks up revs and pops out of the exhaust and revs op and down with no throttle response. I had two error codes on the dash DBS07 & DBS08 which is supposed to be oil switch/sensor fault. Although the Aprillia manual says that I should be able to access ECU faults I can not see that function in the list that appears after entering the 5 digit code only dash errors are available. the manual refers to AXONE will I need this tool to access the ecu errors. or can you tell me where to start looking for the fault. by the way it was heavy rain when the fault occurred!!.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

NO have not found answer so please keep trying.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have not yet found the answer to this problem so please keep trying. Thanks

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still have not found solution to the problem please keep trying

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer and Pearl.com have multiple categories, from Cars to Home Improvement, to assist you with any lingering question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to it's original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future, even though we were not able to assist you with this question.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator