Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

i have a 2004 bombardier 650 quest max with a rotax engine

Customer Question

i have a 2004 bombardier 650 quest max with a rotax engine 4x4 and i was riding it and all of a sudden when i went to restart it the wires going to the module started melting so i replaced the electronic module,starter relay and starter these parts i ordered brand new and it still acts like the engine will not turn what should i do or what can i try
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what else do you need to know
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what else do you need to know and it keeps telling me to pay for this and i have already paid im not satisfied with this service thanks for nothing i thinks all this crap and site is a scam
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

what else do you need to know

Expert:  Jeff Policky replied 5 years ago.

remove the belt cover #3 and see if the motor will turn over by hand easy. using the clutch attached to the crankshaft