Richard, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Mechanic & Technician
41497032

Here is the picture of the mini pocket bike.

Customer Question

Here is the picture of the mini pocket bike. I need to know where it was purchased and how to describe it for sale. It has on it: YNB Motor   CVT,  sn#clb0407034110.ow to describe it for sale.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Richard replied 5 years ago.

RACE TECH :

Thanks.

RACE TECH :

Looks like a Ninja X model. http://www.scooterpart.net/

RACE TECH :

I hope you have found my answer helpful. If I have helped you,please click accept. Clicking accept is the only way I am paid. Thanks & Goodluck RaceTech :)

You may be wondering how to reach me in the future, if you have another question. You can achieve this by requesting me to answer your question or in your new question, put FOR RACETECH.
Even though you click accept now, you can still follow up on your question at no additional charge. Thanks again.

RACE TECH :

I would describe it as being a 49cc pocket bike.

JACUSTOMER-4e2quv99- :

Can you tell where it was purchased?