Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Roketa three wheel scooter. The throttle is locked up it…

Customer Question
Roketa three wheel scooter...
Roketa three wheel scooter . The throttle is locked up it won't turn. What do we need to do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
12/24/2010
Motorcycle Mechanic: Richard, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 7 years ago
Richard, Motorcycle Mechanic
RACETECH :

Will the throttle grip move at all ? If so , then the cable is either came loose or broken. If it will not move then you/ll need to trace the cable back to the carb and see what is happening. The carburetor is under the seat and can be accessed with the seat lifted and then the inspection plate removed. Then you can manually twist the throttle plate on the carburetor to check for correct operation.

RACETECH :

Let me know what you find.

RACETECH :

If I have helped you, then just click the accept button so that I can be paid please.

Do you need more asssiatnce getting to the carb or checking proper operation of each ? Please take your time to read the entire page.