Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Charging..Reg..the dead battery is put in another bike it charges…

Customer Question
We are in Spain on...
We are in Spain on holiday and one of our blackbirds is not charging the battery, it had a new Reg/rec just before coming over. If the dead battery is put in another bike it charges up fine.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/30/2010
Motorcycle Mechanic: ...., .... replied 8 years ago
....
...., ....
Good day and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to help you with your problem today. There is either an issue with the new regulator or the stator itself is the problem. If you have a multi meter there are a couple quick tests to find out the issue.