Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Suzuki: whent..the full gas open , i need get the manual or mechanical…

Customer Question
suzuki vision 2004 500 cc...
suzuki vision 2004 500 cc , whent a get only 18 m/hr with the full gas open , i need get the manual or mechanical
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
6/28/2010
Motorcycle Mechanic: Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
is it like the motor will not run correctly or the motor reves and the unit barely moves?
the motor is runing property butt not more of 18m/hr last year a get 45 or 50 m/hr
Sorry I am not under standing what you are trying to say. is it the unit has lost 18 mph over last year were you could get 45 to 50 mph?
what is that motor reves and the unit barely i have the 4 wheels since new if have like 300 hrs on the motror i make the servise the spark plug every year

I would inspect the clutches and or belt as they are worn or bad. you will need to remove the clutch cover #6 and inspect the belt and clutches for wear.

please let me know if the carburator has like low and hitgh valve inside are not butt i think the hitgh valve maybe plug with dity or some , this is a good think or i am ground
No their is no high altitude compensator in the carb on your unit. They do have jets that can be changed for different conditions to adjust the rich and leanness of the fuel mixture at different throttle positions. I do not think it is a carb issue as you stated it runs good it just will not move very well.