Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Motorcycle..Planning a trip the last two weeks in september of 2010.Do…

Customer Question
I am trying to rent...
I am trying to rent a CanAm Motorcycle in France. Planning a trip the last two weeks in September of 2010.

Do you have any ideas?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
6/25/2010
Motorcycle Mechanic: Doug E., Kawasaki Master Technician replied 8 years ago
Doug E.
Doug E., Kawasaki Master Technician

We are a technical service so would not have any information on that. You could try contacting Can Am and getting a list of dealers in France. One of them would be able to direct you to a rental agency. A Spyder rider's group might also have information. They organize rides all over the world.

http://spyder.brp.com/en-CA

Doug
I've done this but am not having much luck.

Thanks for your reply. I hope that I am not being charged for it.
No, I only posted an information request and not an answer so there is nothing for you to accept and you owe me nothing. If you have a deposit with JA you should be able to get that refunded. You would need to contact customer service on that one being we only work on the answer side of the website.

If the dealers can't help you then try the owner's group. One of their members might be able to hook you up. Good luck, that sounds like a fun trip!

Doug