Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

street legal and now i have to pay more money to get the wright answer…

Customer Question
you got the wrong answer...
you got the wrong answer it is street legal and now i have to pay more money to get the wright answer from ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
6/20/2010
Motorcycle Mechanic: Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic

you do not have to pay again. copy this same answer to the previous thread you started with Bike-Doc. I added the link to that question below just click on it and at the bottom of the page you will have a box that you can type back to him on the info you just sent.

I will put this question in for a refund for you.

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3n5h8-i-have-a-2009-artic-cat-125-top-speed-31-kph-can-it-go-faster

i have a 2009 artic cat 125 top speed 31 kmh it is street legal and to modify it is ok.how can it be done is what i m looking for thank you 4 your help.claude

Sure Claude

Bike-Doc should be back on today to help you as he started to help you.

thank you for your help Jeff.Claude
Sure Claude glad to help
any particular reason why I not having a answer at this time.it as been 4 days .thank you.

Hello Claude

sorry no one has not respond to you but didn't Bike-Doc has not get back to you?

Hello Claude

I see Bike-Doc Opted out of your original question. Meaning he did not feel he could not give you a satisfactory answer. By opting out it opens up the question to other experts that mat have come across the same issue you are having and they can help you. I believe he should have a least told you that he was what he was going to do by opting out and given you the option to still contact him while you were waiting for another expert. I do not have the answer for you. I did see you reposted (this question or comment) and I was passing it along to Bike-Doc. I am sorry he did not get back to you.

ok.I am sorry if I mis interpret what I was saying ..I still like to know what to do about my bike. thank you. Claude

Claude I am Sorry, i do not have the answer for you as I have not seen a Arctic Cat 125 in the States. we tic don't have a book for a 125 in our shop and we are a arctic cat dealer

ok what I my to do Claude

Claude

did it go faster than before or has this always been the way it was?

it alway been this way

I do not know were to tell you to start looking for a speed limiter. as I have never seen one or the manual for one.

thank you Jeff as a artic cat dealer you have the possibility to look up the shop manual with internet right to the head office, right Claude

This is a Arctic Cat 125 ATV correct?

yes
the U.S. models go from 80cc then jump to 250cc units so the 125 model info is not available to us here in the states
how can that be when all artic cat are build in the USA
artic cat 150 my mistake Claude

they have different models for different country due to government regulations one may be allowed in one country and not another country. Also some models will be popular in one county and will sell and not sell in another.

sorry it goes from 90 then up to 250 nothing in between

I just browsed the internet and I could biy the shop manuel for that atv 150 / T-14

I sure you can as they do make it. it is not available to us through Arctic Cat. as we can not get the unit.