Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

dose a gsxr 1127 [1989] have a ballbearing on the end

Customer Question
of the cutch pushrod if...
dose a gsxr 1127 [1989] have a ballbearing on the end of the cutch pushrod if not why dose it go into when running ! but will if its not running?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
6/14/2010
Motorcycle Mechanic: Bike-Doc, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Bike-Doc
Bike-Doc, Motorcycle Mechanic
Hi
No there is no ball bearing, but the ends of the pushrod should be ground to a convex face
These pushrods have been known to bend or snap
Is there good pressure at clutch lever & not too much freeplay? if not then bleed the hydraulics through

Ride Safe
Bike-Doc

If you need to reply please do, otherwise hit "ACCEPT"
have bleed clutch .taken the clutch release apart and cleaned and working with clutch . Will go in to gear when not running. But not when running.Makes a klunking sound if you try I dont want to force.rolled push rod on flat surface dosent look bent and is 100mm long . had a look at paper work says bottom end bandit .Weather that is barrels or engine or both i dont know