Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I recently was given a suzuki quad sport atv (possibly

Customer Question
80cc).....i''m looking to find out...
i recently was given a suzuki quad sport atv (possibly 80cc).....i''m looking to find out what year the atv is so i can research some parts that i need to fix it up..............there is a series of # on a supprot pillar between the two front shocks and was wondering if this might be a good place to start
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Motorcycle
7/27/2008
Motorcycle Mechanic: Frank, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 9 years ago
Frank
Frank, Motorcycle Mechanic
hi frank here. thats a good place to start,from what i found years were 1987-2006 lt80 quad sport,your local suzuki shop might can run numbers for you and there should be numbers on bottom of cyl.jug side or back at base give them to suzuki parts department.you may fine all you need with a phone call. i hope this helped, if not let me know. frank