Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 years, diagnostic/repair/ electrical specialist
13677702

Need wiring diagram for 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Customer Question

Need wiring diagram for 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Limited Edition Headunit is Kenwood model #MXLZ16KLG4. It does not have the Rockford fosgate amp
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Randall replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I am Randall. Welcome to Just Answer. I am sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to try and help. You may receive popups about a phone call. The system sends them and I do not do calls. I will reply in chat shortly after reviewing your question. . Here is a file link that I have on my end, non amp, The file is a PDF file so you may? need to open it from your email

I hope this has helped. I do the best I can working remotely. If you have any followup to this question? I am on/off each day and will reply as soon as I am back online. Otherwise. nice speaking with you and hope you have a wonderful day

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I only have a 20 pin a 18 pin and a 14 pin connectors to the back of the head unit
Expert:  Randall replied 7 days ago.

I do not have connector view information on my end but this diagram shows 3 connectors and looks to be 18,20 etc