Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sat in garage for a week, it will turn over but won't fire.

Customer Question
Sat in garage for...

Sat in garage for a week, it will turn over but won't fire. Battery is good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

It's not leaking and it's practically brand new. It ran fine when it was pulled into the garage, no lights were left on or anything to drain the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2012 outlander sport

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outlander Sport yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, at least for now just trying to troubleshoot. I've tried putting the key fob in the spot in the dash and starting it, same response

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
4/4/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Will it at least crank?

I the theft light flashing with the ignition in the run position?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris