Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What do I need to do if my 2008 Mitsubishi outlander want…

Customer Question
What do I need to...
What do I need to do if my 2008 Mitsubishi outlander want start , we replaced the motor, and now nothing
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mitsubishi
3/29/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 23 days ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started! Have someone check power at both starter wires while you start it and let me know what voltage you get

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
It's not getting power from the ignition to the starter I just need to know what all I need to do or check , I know for sure the starter works it's brand new

so you have verified power at both wires on the starter while someone starts using a multi meter ?

Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician