Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have Mitsuvishi Evo X MR 2008, recently Ive picked up my

Customer Question

Hello I have Mitsuvishi Evo X MR 2008, recently Ive picked up my car form UK. It was there for a tuning - new OEM Turbo , Aftermarket full turbo exhaust(ETS) and 3 port boost controller. The car was tuned fine and I drove it 3000 km (2000 miles) back home with no problems. Back home I had a CEL (turned out it was the front O2 lambda ) so i had it replaced and I also found a crack at the exhaust manifold which i had replaced too. After picking up the car from the shop , the CEL came on and I went back to the store it turns out to be P2253 error code. I tried disabling twice but it does come on 10 sec after the ignition.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.
Hi
Name is ***** ***** I’m reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Expert:  Greg replied 8 months ago.
Did you call the tuning company and ask if they have been having this same issue with other vehicle that they tuned . Looks like all is working well and just have this code due to to tight tuned parameters.
As this code normally pop up after it gets to operating temp.
Give them a call and let me know
Greg