Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2009 Galant won't start. When does it's fine but will loose…

Customer Question
2009 Galant won't start...

2009 Galant won't start. When does it's fine but will loose all power while driving and then when you try to restart it's like you have no electricity. It has a new battery.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes. They there is no corrosion and they are tight

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Galant yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
The alternator was checked & found to putting out appropriately
3/18/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Amedee, Mitsubishi Technician replied 5 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Mitsubishi Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

It's not my vehicle. It's a co workers 18 y/o daughter. I was just looking for some help for him

Got it, I see.

I just need to know what your expectations are in order to be able to know if I can assist you with this.

My co worker is on the phone with a local mechanic now. But thank you

Your welcome.