Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner, 27 year Import technician
29331485

I need to find a source for 2001 Mitsubishi Montero rear

I need to find a source for 2001 Mitsubishi Montero rear camber and toe bolts. I've tried all major places-Autozone, Napa, no luck. Does anyone know where to get them and what the part numbers are? I tried calling a dealership but they didn't even seem too sure on the right part number. I need to get them replaced so I can get the rear aligned. The originals are completely seized up.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Check this link for part diagram and let me know which parts you need and i will give you the part numbers .

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It looks like parts 41306C and 41604 .

Hi .

Good thought this was what you was looking for a typical issue for this vehicle .

But i suggest you replace the bushings ,this will be a must or you are not going to be able to align the rear .

41306C. Bolt,rr susp lwr arm MR418674

41604. Bolt,rr susp assist link MR418739

41399. Bushing,rr susp lwr arm MR374672

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry if it sounds dumb but I will need two of each of the parts listed above correct? (For each side of the rear)

Yes you will , (not a stupid question) quite the apposite.

Best to have all parts come together , and not make a mistake ...

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you so much!!! This was driving me crazy trying to find the right parts. A++++
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry to bug you again but when I ordered the bolts they didn't come with the washers or nuts...ugh! Could you tell me the MR part numbers for the washers and nuts that go with the bolts? If I need to ask a new question or pay again, just let me know how to go about that. Thanks for any help. Cynthia

No need to open another , go to your local auto parts store or use the washer and bolts from the original set if still usable .

parts store will know which bolts you can use ,take the bolt with you.

Greg