Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I install an aux cable to a DY-3U67U-T. It is on a…

Customer Question
How do I install...

How do I install an aux cable to a DY-3U67U-T

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mitsubishi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is on a 2007 eclipse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
3/10/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Are you installing a mitsubishi part?

It is an aux cable with 3 wires on one end a black red and white, they should plug into the connector housing on the back of the stereo. It is a factory radio aux 3.5 mm mp3 input adapter cable

ok here is a video that explains how to do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaQJdAV6F50

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

I have seen the video the ports are not the same. I have a 10 port connector
There are 4 wires installed in it, I have 6 open ports

can you send a picture of your connector?

It is called a remote control 10p connector. Search for a DY-3U67U-T pin diagram. It will come right up
The port assignments I see are as follows 1-REMO in 2- 3- Tele signal 4- M-SCK 5- M-Data 6- REMO Out 7- Tele mute 8-Tele grd 9- M- busy 10- Shield Earth

my information isnt pulling the right schematic for this, ill have to open this back up to the others that may have this information

Did you get the pictures?