Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The temperature gauge is non existent. And my car will not…

Customer Question
The temperature gauge is...

The temperature gauge is non existent. And my car will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They are not.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2017 lancer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Lancer yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have attempted to jump start it and that does not work. I am trying to figure put why the temperature gauge is missing.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
3/7/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 4 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi this is a new car you have the right to call the dealer where you bought the car and they will come out on warranty and check your car .

Take advantage of the situation and your rights .

When the engine is cold the temp gauge is not going to move , if you noticed the temp gauge did not work when you had the engine running then this could be your problem as a bad temp sensor can cause you a no start issue .But the starter will still crank over the engine .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg