Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a parasitic drain of a new battery. Now the

I have a parasitic...

I have a parasitic drain of a new battery. Now the headlights will or come on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Yes. Fuses and bulbs are fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2002 diamanté.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had a mechanic look for the drain but he could not find it. I tried but am confused with the multimeter settings.

3/3/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

this below test needs performed

https://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Parasitic-Battery-Drain

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Thanks. I’ll try the test.

ok sounds , when you find it let me know

read bekow how to get back in touch ,, i help you continue

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat