Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
AC pressures are within expects
1/15/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

At the AC clutch relay are pins 2 and 4 powered?

Are you missing the ground on pin 1 with the AC commanded on?

Do you have a scan tool to see if the PCM is getting an AC request?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will look in to all this steps tomorrow and get back to you
I have already going to all this but I'm going to do a double check
Thanks Master Chris

Chris is just fine and thanks

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
reply back to me Chris with any answer so I can rate you

Here you go.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician