Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2000 Montero sport limited. auto tranny with manual 4 x4.

2000 Montero sport limited...

2000 Montero sport limited. auto tranny with manual 4 x4. Can I tow on ground or do I need a dolley

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mitsubishi Montero Sport. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

1/13/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

If your going to flat tow this you will need a driveshaft disconnect kit which they dont make anymore, or a dolly

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your automotive question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too! Also if you would like further assistance in the future you can favorite me as well.
Assuring you the best services!
Kind Regards!
Shawn ASE Technician

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician