Mitsubishi

Connect one-on-one with a verified mitsubishi mechanic who will answer your question

Gary
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All mitsubishi mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2012 Mitsubishi outlander sport. It does not shift
Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin, Level A Technician
I have a 2012 Mitsubishi outlander sport. It does not shift the gear in the normal way when it is cold in the morning. (The transmission does not shift gear when I press gas pedal from stop, and moves… read more
Transmission just stopped working and now wheels won't roll
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Transmission just stopped working and now wheels won't roll at all … read more
Son ran Car out of fuel on the street. Immediately went and
Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry, Technician
Son ran Car out of fuel on the street. Immediately went and got fueled, started it and then put it in drive and nothing happens … read more
Transmission only engages at high rpm. Last week. It's full.
HDGENE
HDGENE, mitsubishi mechanic
It's full. Had some slippage. It lost power on a hill but then went and got me home … read more
I have a 09 Mitsubishi Outlander that I need to change the
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
I have a 09 Mitsubishi Outlander that I need to change the CVT transmission. It is a 2.4 L. My understanding this is simply as removing the drain plug draining and refilling. One concern I have is tha… read more
My wife was driving home and the four wheel lock light
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
My wife was driving home and the four wheel lock light started blinking, theABS light started blinking, and the service engine light started blinking.… read more
Mitsubishi Outlander XLS: I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander.
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander. What are some of the issues I would notice having dirty Transmission Fluid? I just encountered a super hard shift into reverse and when I shift into drive, it only … read more
Mitsubishi Eclipse GS: I have a 2006 Mitsubishi eclipse GS
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2006 Mitsubishi eclipse GS whit an 4 Speed automatic trany. I was driving the car when suddenly i got a heavy shake and the transmission light started flashing, I then Put the car into Sport … read more
Mitsubishi Lancer Oz Rally: I have a Mitsubishi Lancer 2003
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
I have a Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 O Z Rally, 2.0L Engine, 4 Cylinder, naturally aspirated, SOHC, automatic transmission. I have not changed the transmission fluid for over 60,000 miles, so obvious that … read more
Mitsubishi Pajero: Hi Doug, I have a pajero 3.2, 4M41 engine.
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Hi Doug, I have a pajero 3.2, 4M41 engine. recently i was doing some work on it and i had to remove the timing cover without removing the sump cover. I put everything back and started the mortor. It r… read more
Mitsubitshi Montero LS: 1994 mitsubishi montero LS. Will not
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
1994 mitsubishi montero LS. Will not shift out of 3rd or 4th gears unless you rev. it up to 35 hundred RPM's and then let off gas suddenly.… read more
Mitsubishi Magna Advance: My Mitsubishi Magna the transmission
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
My Mitsubishi Magna the transmission 'N' light flashing continuously when in drive mode. This started after the battery went flat. I have had the transmission fluid flashed, fresh coolant replaced, bu… read more
Mitsubishi Galant ES: i have a 2001 mitsubishi galant ES it
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
i have a 2001 mitsubishi galant ES it shifts into first just fine and goes into 2nd just fine put going to 2nd to 3rd it jerks real bad and i was wondering what can i do to fix it?… read more
fault codes from the transmission..reverse..mechanics have said to me
Glenn Bradley
Glenn Bradley, Diagnostic Technician
i have a 93 verada, i am in derby wa and no mechanic here can read the fault codes from the transmission. the transmission is in creep mode(3rd and reverse only) after running over a very small wallab… read more
2006 Mitsubishi Outlander: 4wd..auto trans..it does OK in manual mode
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
2006 Mitsubishi Outlander 4wd, w/auto trans. will not shift in auto but it does OK in manual mode.… read more
Mitsubishi: reg..automatic..1st 2nd over revs in 3rd and stays in
Matt, Engineer
hello i have a mitsubishi rvr sports gear m reg automatic when i drive it goes in 1st 2nd over revs in 3rd and stays in . if you put in nutral and back in gear it will go into 4th can you help many th… read more
MITSUBISHI: CLUTCH..1st 2nd 3rd AND REVERSE..5th..DRAINED..GEARBOX
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I HAVE A MITSUBISHI CANTER 75C14 2001 GOT IT THINKING IT JUST NEEDED A CLUTCH BUT AFTER I PUT ONE IN FOUND OUT IT HAS ONLY GOT 1ST 2ND 3RD AND REVERSE NO 4TH OR 5TH FEELS LIKE IT GOES IN WHEN YOU CHAN… read more
1997 showgun 2800 glx auto ihave a folt with my g/box it drives
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
hi ihave 1997 showgun 2800 glx auto ihave a folt with my g/box it drives wellother than at timesthe boxwill not change up or downplease help thanks… read more