Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Did a front brake job on a 2007 mitsubishi raider and now…

Customer Question
Did a front brake...

Did a front brake job on a 2007 mitsubishi raider and now the abs and brake light is on .had a rotor turned .what do you think could cause the lights to come on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

Abs and brake

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Raider yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and checked the abs on the drivers side and their was not one on the passenger side

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When i pushed the caplers bake i did not open the system

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
1/5/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Is the fluid level ok in the reservoir

Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician