Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a Montero Límited 2016. The hands free control system…

Customer Question
I have a Montero Límited...
I have a Montero Límited 2016. The hands free control system is blocked and I can’t use it anymore. The system ask me for a passcode that was never giving to me. I ask the Mitsubishi delar and they weren’ able to help me. Where can I get my passcode or hard restart the system? Any other suggestion?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the dealer cannot give you the factory passcode you may have to contact Mitsubishi directly to get this at 1(###) ###-####If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete