Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

MY Mitsubishi diamante was sputting so i pull OVER & turned…

Customer Question
MY Mitsubishi diamante was...

MY Mitsubishi diamante was sputting so i pull OVER & turned it off the i turned it back on & tried to put it in drive & gave it some gas but it wouldn't move . EVERYTHING else work fine & it won't shift but it catching

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Well it was eating gas & yes it startes as usual

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Diamante?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Diamante yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im waiting on a machianic now & i fixed nothing so far

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
1/3/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

check the transmission fluid level is the very first thing to do. make sure its red and doesnt smell burnt also

hows it going?