Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

Where is the brake fluid so I can check it. It’s new I don’t…

Customer Question
Where is the brake...

Where is the brake fluid so I can check it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? When was it last changed?

It’s new I don’t know when it was changed I’m trying to check it but can’t find

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2015 mirage

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mirage yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’m trying to check the brake fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The brake light comes on intermittently

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mitsubishi
1/1/2018
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Randall, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I am Randall, I have attached a file for you to look at, There will be the brake master cylinder on DRIVERS side bolted to a big round item which is the brake booster. You are looking for a round cap on top of the brake master cylinder in which you remove and add fluid to the line on the side of the plastic resevoir, The cap is #4 in the diagram I have attached, Again, drivers side up close to firewall, right in front of the round brake booster shown in the picture

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page. Just Answer can only compensate me for my time

and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required . Rating includes any follow-up questions you may have once you leave feedback rating. Free trials and member questions still require a service rating
Thank you so much!Randall

Randall
Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician