Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007 3.8L engine, Right side exhaust

Customer Question
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007 3.8L...

Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007 3.8L engine, Right side exhaust manifold and cat needed to be replaced. I had to cut out the old one, bolts and nuts badly rusted and stripped. No I am having a difficult time getting the new manifold in place. Do I need to remove the right side axle to gain access to install the new Cat

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

145000, the car has been under repair for the last four months

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Eclipse yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
12/22/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

No I think I found a solution

Good job

Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician