Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Had to replace battery terminal and afterwards "code" came…

Customer Question
Had to replace battery...

Had to replace battery terminal and afterwards "code" came up on radio and I can't reset stations

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Bought the car used. didn't get code cards

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced battery terminal myself. don't know what to do about the radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need a code thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
12/19/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is***** my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.