Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My front right window won't go up. 08 mitsubishi endeavor.

Customer Question
My front right window...

My front right window won't go up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

08 mitsubishi endeavor

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Endeavor yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to replace the window motor, it went dont but not up

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Automatic and has 168k on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When driving and on full stop sometimes or often shuts down when resuming to drive

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
12/13/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Ok first do you have a mulitmeter for testing?

trying to fix by myself

can't do that now, can you just type the answers and I will test it later?

ok pull the door switch on the right front door and check power at pin 6 its yellow green or black red wire, and ground on pin 8 and 5, red white and green white or white black

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjunwpuems9q74q/doc11.docx?dl=0

I am inside the house on my computer far from the car
are you going to charge me now or we're just doing the free trial?

this is not free this costs 20$ and you only pay if your happy with your answer, I do not get paid hourly from just answers though I only get paid per question and this is my full time job so hope that clarifys things

the switch only has 6 pins on it, oh, ok, I will let you know when I am ready to work with by phone, now my car is in the garage 25 mile away from me now so that is why i said can't work on it actual, thank you for your time, Maybe tomorrow, i will ask for you, Shawn right?
give me your phone number so I can call you

your very welcome! tomorrow is fine and you can just log back onto the question when your ready though your e mail or through the website

my phone is 4XXXXXXXXXXX

I will login tomorrow, thanks Shawn

sure thing! good luck with the tests!

Mitsubishi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!