Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

4x4 engagement light flashing on 2h

Customer Question
4x4 engagement light flashing on 2h
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 day by:
12/12/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a fault with the computer for the 4wd/transfer case internally.Usually, the U code will set pointing to a component like an ecu itself at fault.You will need to have the code diagnosed as well as power and grounds tested to the ECU to locate any issues needing repaired or if the ECU needs to be replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete