Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Locked keys in trunk, locksmith opemned car but can't find…

Customer Question
Locked keys in trunk...

Locked keys in trunk, locksmith opemned car but can't find manual way to open the trunk.eclipse spider convertible

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

Spray what

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Convertible?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

Keys locked in trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Connect no

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
12/3/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Hopefully you have gotten to the keys by now, but if not, I just need to get the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics to see if there is a way to use a jumper box and jumper wires on the trunk fuse to open it, or if you can access thru the rear seating area