Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I AVE A MITSHUBISHI MIGHTY MAX BUT IT STARTS AND IDLE BUT I…

Customer Question
I AVE A MITSHUBISHI...

I AVE A MITSHUBISHI MIGHTY MAX BUT IT STARTS AND IDLE BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO MOVE.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

CHECKED NEW BATTERIES AND TERMINALS.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mighty Max?

1991

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mighty Max yourself? What have you tried so far?

I AM RESTORING IT. I CHANGE THE FUEL PUMP

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I AM TOLD TO CHECK THE MASS FLOW SENSOR BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
11/26/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 7 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician
Which engine do you have fitted
With fuel injection or feed back carburetor.
Rgds Greg
fuel injection. v6

First hook up a fuel pressure tester ,you might have a problem with the fuel regulator.

if one thinks it may be the MAF sensor then just disconnect it then try and start and then accelerate.

Greg.

i WILL TRY THAT TOMORROW AND LET YOU KNOW THE RESULTS. IT IS RAINING CATS AND DOGS TODAY.
Ok sound good . Don’t go outside cat and dogs are heavy one of these land on your head could hurt you
Lol Greg