Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am in need of the immobilizer pin code to program a new…

Customer Question
I am in need...

I am in need of the immobilizer pin code to program a new proximity style key on a 2014 lancer cy#

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Lancer. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Mitsubishi, not dodge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
11/24/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I am sorry but for legal reasons we can not give these out unless in person with vehicle ownership proof.

Is there another question you may have we can help with?

No. I was out at the job and needed the code as fast as possible that's why I selected prompt and paid extra. After waiting around for 30 minutes I went ahead and got it from a code broker thanks for your reply though.

Glad you got it.