Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I replace the timming belt and theres no ignition. Its about…

Customer Question
I replace the timming...

I replace the timming belt and theres no ignition

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the timing belt? Have you ever had to change it before?

Its about 80000 km Also repair the cilinder head

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Mitsubishi _ montero sport v6 3000cc of 2002

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Montero Sport?

I think its a problem whit the crankshaft sensor. Its not in the position

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montero Sport yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its about 130 psi compression. It has spark and gasoline .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
11/23/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Merc320, Technician replied 4 months ago
Merc320
Merc320, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you.

Please check the timing again and all the connections to the crank and camshaft sensors.

Keep me informed

Behind the crankshaft pulley theres a disc to the ckps and it has a hole. its not in position i dont know how it can moved. I dont removed it ... i wanna know the correct position of that disc
Please

Hi that disc is just to stop anyhthing going inside the covers.

There are only three timing marks that need to be aligned.

No the protector. Behind the pulley the disc has 3 thoots and a v.noch. the disc pass inside the sensor. (as show the pic)
That v noch.. its about 180 degrees before....it is not aligment whit the crankshaft pulley mark...i dont move it ...well please help me i dont know what to do
Hi malcom i just check everypoint again and it seems to be allrigth ... please confirm me where that v noch goes
Malcom?
I dont have an anwers yet

Hi

So sorry just moved and had no internet.

On the crankshaft is there a woodruf key or not ????

i don't need your answer now!!!! why did you take 34 dollars from my credit???? i need my money back!!!!!!
I don't want anything from this web anymore !!!
yesterday 3pm this web stoled me 34 dollars i need to return that money because i didn't know nothing about that money!!!!!

Hi

I dont have anything to do with the monies , you will have to contact just answer please.

Merc320
Merc320
Merc320, Technician