Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 Endeavor-TCL Off and Service Engine Soon, rough idle,

Customer Question
2007 Endeavor-TCL Off and...

2007 Endeavor-TCL Off and Service Engine Soon, rough idle, low RPM...ran codes and it came back with spark plugs as the diagnosis

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the rough idle intermittent or consistent?

Consistant

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Mitsubishi?

V6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm about to order spark plugs, will probably have my son replace them and if that doesn't fix it will take to mechanic.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Recently had battery terminal problems, would that have caused this? 125K miles

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
I also seem to be loosing oil, although I haven't seen any deposits on the ground.
11/21/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 8 months ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok

lets start with the code. codes never identify bad parts just failed systems

Roy

Okay, I'll have to ask my dad what the actual code was and get back to you.

ok

Okay, my dad says that it was AutoZone and they didn't give a P code, just said that one or more spark plugs are bad.

remember they are parts salesman not technicians. there job is to sell parts.

thats why we start with the codes

Roy

any update

Mitsubishi Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 7 months ago

I will be here if you need any other help