Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

In the morning my left headlight was flashing. 2000 eclipse

Customer Question
hi,,in the morning my left...
hi,,in the morning my left headlight was flashing
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 2000 eclipse gs
JA: Are you fixing your Eclipse yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes,myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Mitsubishi
11/21/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 26 days ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

This most likely means there is a poor connection at the bulb, you will want to start by checking to see if problem happens with both low beam and hi beams during problem if so this would only mean connection at bulb or poor ground so first step would be to clean bulb connections and replace connector if needed ten run a new ground to the black wire. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok,,thank you

No​ problem, I'm happy to help. You can reply to this answer at any time without additional fees so make sure to let me know how it goes or if you run into questions. Thanks again and please do not forge to rate answer.

Mitsubishi Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 20 days ago

Ever get problem figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.

Dan, Technician