Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

The back hatch won't open. It opens just enough to have an

Customer Question
alert on the dash stating...
The back hatch won't open. It opens just enough to have an alert on the dash stating it's open.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just tonight
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 2017 Outlander
JA: Are you fixing your Outlander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am hoping to get it open so I'm trying to figure it out myself. I read about a button inside but I don't think I have one.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 22 days ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Today I have worked my fingers numb and just can not get to everyone. I am pretty sure I can help. Sometimes customers need help now and if help comes later it is just to late. In your case if it is not to late, let me know and I will do my best to earn your business.

Chris

Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician