Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where EXACTLY is Joint Connector 5 (JC5) listed as (C-14) in…

Customer Question
This question is for Doug. Where...

This question is for Doug. Where EXACTLY is Joint Connector 5 (JC5) listed as (C-14) in the Mitsubishi Service Manual. I need to find this buss block to check to see if Batt+ is making it there from the Injector Relay.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
11/17/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

David, that doesn't really help much. I have the service manual and layout right in front of me. I need the EXACT location, size, shape, and above all wire colors. The schematics says this buss blocks wires are all red. The two 19 pin buss blocks I have been able to find behind the right kick-panel just above the fuel injector and fuel pump relays have varying wire colors and they are NOT bussed together as in the schematic.
I am a service technician with 20 years experience in ship systems, and a troubleshooting instructor. So feel free to get as tech as you want. I need a PHOTO if you can get it (I have scoured the net and got nothing) showing JC5. It is the key to unlocking the problem and solving it.

i gave you what you asked for. you did not specify anything else, so please let me see what else i can find

im sure this is what you have by reading you text, but thats all there is

Any idea when Doug will be available? I wrote down his step by step and copied the diagrams he sent. Which is the exact same one you just sent me! I have the service manual. I have all the diagrams.

no idea who doug is.

good luck, this will be opened up to the others.

He is the contributing mitsubishi mechanic to Justanswer.com AND THE ONLY REASON I CAME TO THIS PAGE!!! If he is not here and no one knows who he is I just wasted my time and money on B*******T!!
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Different expert here. Experts here are independent contractors and live throughout the USA, so experts dont always know who another expert a customer is referring to.

I do know who Doug is and he comes online at various parts of the day. Some experts work regular jobs and some are retired, so we do this at our own time when able to.

I would suggest closing this question and open a new one with Doug's name in the question title so that he is sure to see it when he comes on line as well as no other expert answers it

Hope this helps you some

OK how do I go about closing out this question. I am not at all pleased with the response I got to my detailed questions. As far as I am concerned I just p****d my money away and I am not at all sure I want to incur more expense.

HI,

There is a CONTACT button somewhere at the bottom of the page you see. you click on it and it will walk you thru that.

Or I can have it done for you. Let me know, as soon as I initiate it on my end, it locks me out of the question and I will not be able to respond further in case you asked something else.