Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where would I find the cable that connects to the pin for…

Customer Question
Where would I find the...
Where would I find the cable that connects to the pin for the hood alarm w204 2009 4matic Mercedes Benz
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
11/15/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech replied 8 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need the vin # of the vehicle to get the factory information.

you are looking for the alarm itself or the switch for the hood latch that trips the alarm

the more detailed you are the better

thanks

I bought the hood alarm and I’m trying to install it. Dealer told me it’s the hatch on the driver side. I noticed there’s 2 pins that seem to connect to a cable which I can’t find. Vin wddgf81x09f215983

was the vehicle in an accident?

im sorry for my delay family emergency. that wire should be taped with the headlight plug area!!