Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the key code for a 2009 galant

Customer Question
I need the key...

I need the key code for a 2009 galant

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
11/9/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 9 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

I need the pin code to a 2009 Galant so I can program the key
I need the pin code for a 2009 Galant I need to program a key

Unfortunately the sight does not allow us any security risk codes to be given out by us. But I can tell you how to proceed in getting it. You can gather this info and go to any dealer and they can retrieve this for you and usually no cost. Info Needed; make, model, production date, vin number. Most if not all this info will be on the driver's door opening. Take this along with proof of ownership to a dealer. The only other re-coarse is to get a lock smith or yourself to remove the door lock cylinder as the number is ***** on it . Hope this helps you to decide where to go for this and good luck.